Some important Indian Wedding Music tips…
- Select a DJ that has a wide selection of indian wedding songs (lagna geet).
- Ensure they are familiar with the hindu ceremony and rituals.
- The DJ and priest should work in harmony to create an indian wedding ceremony to remember.
- Ensure you feel entirely comfortable with your DJ and are happy to let them entertain your guests on the most important day of your life.
- Ensure the DJ has a mix of traditional and modern music which they will play throughout the ceremony to enhance the significance of the wedding ceremony.
- Music is a key element in creating the right atmospher.
- Take some time out to listen to DJ’s collecion so that you can make an informed decision on the type of music you want.