At Music 4 Indian Weddings we specialise in providing background Indian Wedding Music that represents every symbolic aspect of the Hindu wedding ceremony from Ganesh Pooja, entrance of the groom/bride, Hasta Melap, Mangal Fera, right through to the Vidhai. We also cater and specialise in silent weddings, creating a traditional and modern atmosphere.
Our music ranges from the traditional wedding songs, Gujarati Lagan songs, and background instrumental music including Shenai music to Bollywood songs.
We have a vast array of experience in providing Indian Wedding Music, and play the right music to set the scene for the type of wedding you want, be it modern or traditional. We aim to create the right atmosphere and enhance the ambience of your special day.
At Music 4 Indian Weddings we have many years of experience of providing the right music for the occasion.
What sets us apart
- We are familiar with the hindu ceremony & therefore play the most appropriate wedding songs (lagna geets) according to the rituals that are taking place.
- A tailored playlist to suit your individual needs, whether you want a silent or non silent indian wedding we play the most appropriate music for your events.
- Specialist’s in playing Indian Wedding Music. As we only play music during the wedding ceremony and not at evening receptions we have a wide choice of Indian wedding songs.
- We co-ordinate our efforts with the wedding planner and priest before the wedding day so that there is a seamless transition between the wedding planner, priest and ourselves.
- We ensure the music is played at the right decibels for the venue and use the latest digital audio equipment.
- As specialists in providing Indian Wedding Music we are confident that we can provide the right music for your special day so contact us to see how we can help you!
- We provide unlimited consultations to discuss the music for the day.